Tutorials

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

artwear inspiration

Inspiration.   I get ideas and inspiration from blogs and websites.  Sometimes I spend way too much time in Blog world.  So I am trying to limit myself to a certain amount of time on certain days so that I can actually get something accomplished.

Today, however, I received the newsletters from Diane Erikson and Marcy Tilton.   They co-teach seminars and workshops and have some good ideas.   I was especially inspired by the patterns and screen painting on Marcy's blog.  http://www.marcytilton.com/   She has some beautiful screen printing designs and fabrics for sale.  I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the combinations of fabrics and printing she did.  This is definately something I want to try and do this summer.   

God Bless,     Teresa Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment